Slope of Plot – The land should be elevated towards the south and west sides and it should be lower in North and east sides overall growth and prosperity.
Shape of plot
- Ideally it should be a square.
- Rectangle is also good provided the breadth and length ratio should not be more than 1:2
- Triangle, round and all other odd shapes are not considered good.
Angles of the plot.
- If all angles are 90 degrees it is considered best.
- Square site: If the ratio of two adjacent sides of a site is 1:1 and every corner is a 90 degrees angle, it is called a square and is best for overall growth.
- South west angle should be 90 degrees North West and south east angle should be close to 90 degrees or more.
- North east should be close to 90 degrees or less but should never exceed 90 degrees
If the ratio of width and depth of a site is within 1:1.5 and all corners are of 90 degrees, it is also good for growth. If the depth is more than twice the width, the site becomes weaker for growth. The symmetrical geometry of shape is good in general. The unsymmetrical shape is not always good. The various shapes and their possible effects are as below : a
- Square : Overall growth
- Rectangular :Overall growth
- Circular :Increases mental capabilities
- Hexagonal :Prosperity
- Unsymmetrical / Irregular Shapes : Oval Shape:Inauspicious
- Triangular:Loss due to fire,Govt. harassment, Penalty etc.
- Parallelogram : Financial losses, Quarrels in family.
- Star : Quarrel and litigations, Destruction of peace.